At Melissa Odabash, we understand there is concern around the outbreak of COVID-19, we would like to take a moment to reassure all of our customers that we are taking all the necessary steps in accordance with the World Health Organisation and government advice. At the forefront of our decisions is the health and safety of our customers, employees and all partners in which we work with.
Order Fulfilment and Delivery
- Both of our UK and USA based warehouses are working to ensure appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Each third-party delivery partner is working quickly and effectively in reaction to the COVID-19 virus following WHO and/or government advice.
- If you would like more information on how ILG and Bergen Logistics are introducing procedures in response to COVID-19 please contact email@example.com or shopUSA@odabash.com.
- For information on how delivery partners are taking these steps in response to the virus please visit their respective websites: Royal Mail, DPD, DHL, Skynet, InTime and FedEx.
Please Note: During this unprecedented time there may occasionally be delays to the despatch or delivery of orders or in issuing a refund. This is due to the smaller teams now in operation in the Melissa Odabash customer care teams, our warehouses and partnering couriers to help prevent the spread of coronavirus and protect all persons health and safety.
Odabash.com Customer Services
- Both of our offices (London and New York) are now implementing a 'working from home' policy.
- During this period all emails are monitored as usual and the online live chat will be available for customers to use.
- For assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or shopUSA@odabash.com
We will continue to do all in which we can to serve our customers to our highest possible standard, throughout this time.