Packing list for a romantic getaway
February is the month of love and what better way to celebrate than some alone time with your partner in a sun-drenched location? With Valentine’s Day around the corner, a romantic weekend away is the perfect opportunity to spend quality time together while exploring new destinations. For a stylish and fuss-free Valentine’s Day escape, we have put together 7 key pieces to pack from the Resort 2020 capsule collection.
1. Dee Red Long Dress: With a flattering off the shoulder neckline and tiered, scalloped hemline, this midi dress is the ideal statement piece for a romantic getaway. The dress also features a self-tie fabric belt - perfect to create a svelte silhouette.
2. Savannah Hat: Complement the Dee dress with the Savannah wide brimmed hat. In classic neutral tone featuring a luxe black trim detail, the hat is a staple for your holiday wardrobe.
3. Bahamas Red Bikini: Sleek and simple, the Bahamas bikini in vivid red hue is destined for sun-soaked surroundings.
4. Sandals: A pair of Odabash leather sandals are a suitcase essential! Perfect for the beach and evenings out, this wonderfully versatile sandal should be at the top of your packing list.
5. Catalina Nautical Red Swimsuit: With a plunging back and lace-up detailing, the Catalina is the perfect swimsuit to pack for a sultry beach look.
6. Porto Cervo White Tote: Stroll into the local town for a lunch date with the classic Porto Cervo bag. It’s also the ideal size to fit all your beach essentials.
7. Rose Gold Heart Necklace: The ultra-feminine and dainty heart pendant is perfect to add a touch of Odabash charm to your holiday look.