1. Melissa debuts her handbag collection for SS15, which will you be rocking on the beach this year?
The Ikat Beach Tote - it's the perfect size for all the beach essentials, I'm never without a hat, sunglasses, iPod, book & suncream on the beach.
2. Favourite Sun-seeking destination and why?
Probably the Maldives, It's so relaxing and waking up to white sand and clear sea is breath taking; I also love the fresh coconut water too!
3. In case you lose your luggage at the airport, what emergency items do you always make sure are in your travel holdall?
I'll always pack a bottle of Garnier sun cream & after sun, Maybelline Baby Lips and BB cream if I need to touch up after the flight. Essie 'Ballet Slippers' is my favourite nude nail polish and looks perfect with a tan! I also bring my Show Texture Spray for a boost post-flight. In case my luggage goes missing, I always pack an emergency hat, bikini & cover up. This year I'm loving the Elle Cowboy Hat, Dana crochet dress & Miami Bikini in Retro Sky.
5. Favourite holiday hotspots?
My favourite hotel for a beach party would be Ushaiya in Ibiza, or The Standard in LA. For shopping I love Robertson in LA or The Beverley centre; endless shops - every girls dream! And I am happy to eat anywhere on holiday as long as they have fresh seafood and a view!
6. What’s on your wish list from the Melissa Odabash SS15 Collection?
Miami Bikini in Retro Sky, Portugal Bikini in White Crochet, Key West Bikini in Zig Zag and Grenada in Lizard. The Melissa Dress in Sky Knit, Caroline Coverup in Ecru and Dana Cover up in Silver!