1. Melissa has released a debut handbag collection for SS15, which will you be rocking on the beach this year?
The Zig zag pouch - it’s the perfect accessory for that beachy vibe but I’ll be taking it to music festivals and bbq’s too!
2. What Sun-seeking destinations can you look forward to?
I’m off to a little island off of Singapore to film a t.v. show soon and I cannot wait to live on the beach!
3. In case you lose your luggage at the airport, what emergency items do you make sure are packed in your travel holdall?
I’ve learned the hard way to always pack the essentials in your hand luggage, so – a black bikini (this color looks great on your first day when you’re not tanned yet), this Summer I’m wearing the Martinique Bandeau and pairing it with the Jessica cover up in Navy. Big shades from Anine Bing, Lancome Imanance Tinted Moisturizer with SPF so my skin is still protected; and a good book - right now it’s The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.
4. Post-flight beauty – how do you refresh your skin after a long flight?
The failsafe trick - splash some cold water to awaken the skin and then use a gentle exfoliator (I love Kate Somerville’s) to scrub away all the "yuck" from travelling. If I have time, I’ll throw on Eve Lom’s Moisture Mask while I unpack – a good way to multi task! And then apply a thick cream to sleep in, like Sisley’s.
5. What’s on your wish list from the Melissa Odabash SS15 Collection?
6. Hotspots for your upcoming trip to Singapore?
I have no idea yet, all to be discovered! But I did visit Bali last year and can highly recommend morning coffee and book browsing at Drifter, learning to surf on Seminyak beach, Potato Head for dinner at sunset and Favela for late night cocktails and dancing!
Louise released her debut style guide 'Front Roe: How to Be the Leading Lady in Your Own Life' earlier this month, which is now available to purchase from Amazon; From staple wardrobe pieces, perfume etiquette and swimwear TLC, the guide offers an answer to the most common fashion queries.
We're offering one lucky reader the chance to win their own copy with a personalized note from the fashionista and her favourite Melissa Odabash hat - the 'Eva' trilby!
Winner announced on Friday 24th April 2015.